Baked Edibles – Phoenix Tears THC (225mg)
The Highest Standard, Pure Cannabis Extract.
- Active Ingredients: THC Cannabis Extract
- Other Ingredients: MCT Oil
Dispensing Instructions: For easy dispensing, first warm syringe contents by placing syringe into a waterproof plastic bag and submerging in hot water until desired consistency is achieved.
*Picture depicts the Full 450mg THC dose, but product looks identical with 225mg THC dose.
Miss Envy Botanicals – 1000mg THC Tincture
1000mg THC Tincture. Potent relief, without the puff. Miss Envy’s line of solvent-free infused oil tinctures offers a clean infusion, in an easy to absorb fashion. Using an MCT base, for natural bioavailability, our tinctures provide positive effects to the metabolism, while carrying the relief of clean Cannabis extractions into the system.
Easy to take as an additive, or sublingually: the child-resistant dropper also offers clean and clear dispensing, will less chance of spill and clearly marked points along the pipette.
Miss Envy Botanicals – THC Phoenix Tears
100% decarboxylated organic cannabis-based THC oil in an easy to use oral syringe.
560-600mg THC/1g syringe.
Each batch of Cannabis is 100% organic, locally farmed and lab tested. THC is used in herbal medicine as a treatment for depression, anxiety, epilepsy, nausea, chronic pain and many other ailments. Take orally.
Westcoast Collective – HTFSE Terpsauce with THCA Crystals
HT (High Terpene) HC (High Cannabinoid) FSE (Full Spectrum Extract) imprints a sensory snapshot of the Cannabis plant’s diverse biomolecules that exist within its trichome, with all chlorophyll, waxes, lipids, and 99.9% solvent removed, in the same ratio that they existed within the living plant.
In a Full Spectrum Extract, Terpenes should be about 5% of the overall extraction. Flavorful terpenes are liquids at room temperature, while THCA has a crystalline structure when isolated. So, a full spectrum extract will appear like wet sand, or “saucy” wet THCA crystals.
Full spectrum extracts are much more biologically complex than distillates, or any product that has separated terpenes and reintroduced them. By capturing the full spectrum of available biomolecules in a single pass extraction, with nothing added or reintroduced, the result is the essence of the living plant, unmolested, and the smell, taste, and effects speak for themselves. When comparing a Full Spectrum extract to typical sandy, dry “live resin,” or other concentrates with reintroduced terpenes, consider Grape Juice compared to wine. Try both, and experience the true connoisseurs’ product: HT/HCFSE.
Purely Medicinal Phoenix Tears (200mg – 500mg THC)
- Decarboxylated cannabis oil extracted with triple distilled medical grade ethanol alcohol
- 1 oral syringe contains 1 ml. Start with a drop half the size of a grain of rice, two or three times a day. Gradually increase dosage at a rate no higher then 0.5 mg of main active ingredient (THC or CBD) per pound of body weight in order to avoid experiencing side effects (drowsiness, impaired motor skills, euphoria and/or anxiety). High dose regiments typically used for instances involving serious pain, sleep disorders, cancer and/or epilepsy tend to be within 1 to 2 mg of main active ingredient per pound of body weight per day.
- Ethanol alcohol is used as an extraction method and it is fully purged out and tested to meet with Health Canada’s Guidelines for acceptable trace amounts. (Parts per million).
- Specials / Sale
- MY ACCOUNT