Charlottes Web – Sativa – High CBD Low THC
Please sign in to purchase this item.
- Charlotte's web sativa: Charlotte’s Web is a cultivar with less than 8% THC that has gained popularity as an option for treating seizures as well as a range of other medical conditions. This medical potency is due to its high-CBD content, which was specifically cultivated by Colorado breeders The Stanley Brothers for a young epileptic patient named Charlotte. Contrary to popular belief, Charlotte’s Web is a hemp-derived product with little to no psychoactive effects, making it great for those who don’t want their medication to affect their daily tasks. Charlotte’s powerful web may cause dizziness for some patients, so new users should be cautious.
- Grown: Indoor, Hydroponic, Flower 9 Weeks, 2 Week Cure
- Effects: Perfect for smokers who want a calmer buzz without the effects of heavy THC. Known to combat the effects of too much THC. High CBD strains have very calming and unique effects which is perfect for many anxiety sufferers. CBD can counteract THC’s paranoia while amplifying its painkilling properties
- Flavor: Earthy, Pine, Flowery
- Average THC/CBD: 8% / 10%
- Sativa / Indica %: 75 / 25
- Reviews (6)